What is a mommy Bag?
Mommy bags are specially designed and produced for the convenience of taking care of infants and young children. They put infants and mothers’ supplies into the bag in categories, which provides convenience for mothers to take their children out. From the perspective of luggage category, mommy bags are functional bags.
- More worry-free The mother bag looks like other bags on the outside, but there are many functions inside. Novice mothers always tend to forget to bring important small things, such as wallets, keys, etc., when they go out. When I need to use it often, I don’t know that I haven’t brought it. The mummy bag has an independent key chain, and it adopts a side pocket design, which is very convenient to carry, especially when holding a baby. The inner bag has many pockets, which are enough to sort all kinds of bits and pieces in an orderly manner.
- More comfortable. There must be a position for the baby bottle in the mother’s bag. Most bags use the outer bag to put the baby bottle. There are also some clever designs, which move this device inside and have the function of heat preservation. In addition, there must be a diaper pad in the bag, which is used for changing the baby’s diaper. It is not only clean, but also makes the baby feel more comfortable. You don’t have to worry about the baby’s wet pants on any occasion.
How to choose a mommy Bag?
1.According to the applicable scenarios:
One-shoulder carry: suitable for short-term shallow outdoor activities for mothers and babies, such as downstairs in the community or going to the park. The main advantage of the single-shoulder backpack is that it is compact and light in weight. The disadvantage is that most of them are only enough to hold a few core items.
(2) Backpack: Suitable for long-term in-depth outdoor activities for mothers and babies, for example: the whole family travels for more than one day. The main advantage of the backpack is that the weight is evenly distributed on the shoulders, reducing the sense of weight, and can be classified into children’s daily clothes and toys. It is also the first choice of most mothers on the go.
(1) Partition labels: store baby’s items and mother’s items in partitions, making the things in the schoolbag more organized.
(2) Dry and wet separation: Effectively isolate the leaking baby bottle and kettle, so as not to wet other clothes, diapers, etc.
(3) Large capacity: The baby has too many things, so a large capacity must be a basic function that must be possessed.
(4) Full opening: The full opening design allows mothers to avoid messing with the baby’s things.
(5) The load-bearing capacity is good and the shoulders are not strangled: the mother’s bag must be able to hold it well, so the load-bearing capacity must also be good. If the load-bearing capacity is not good, there will be a problem of strangling the shoulders, which will be a burden for the mother for a long time.